Christmas Lists?

Megan fox, but I doubt that .. hmm.. I guess... Headache pills..more headache pills and .. ehm .. YEAH..Headache pills, please
 
Megan fox, but I doubt that .. hmm.. I guess... Headache pills..more headache pills and .. ehm .. YEAH..Headache pills, please

I can't give you pills but I can give you more headache.. ;D

For chrstmas a new pc case, iPhone 4G, soccer boots and a snowboard ;)
 
iPod touch
Money
Day of Defeat: Source
Cataclysm
Black Ops
Reach
Fable 3
Microsoft Points for the Sacrifice
Big list, I know. :P
Gamers have their wants!
 
New turtlebeach headset
Dazzle capture card
Rock Band 3
Fable 3
FPSFreek xbox 360 analog stick extensions
uhhhhhh and moneh. Also, what ever my parents give me.
 
Last edited:
My new volkswagon Beatlebug car/ Silver color.
Cell phone re-contract
Plants v. Zombies
Japanese Tutoring Lessons.
Geometry tutoring lessons
a Beta action figure.. ( this 1 should be epic )
 
An Iphone 4
New moniter
New router
New motherboard

CATA... NOW.
Red orchestra 2
 
In all honesty I really haven't thought much about Christmas. I'm probably going to have a simple list:

- Money
- Course Books (Biology/Medical Related)

Lame, I know, but...hater's 'gonna hate.
 
I'm getting a bit old for Christmas lists. Being 20, I'm at that weird age where it's kind of degrading to make a list of things I want other people to buy me. But I made one any way, and this year my big gift is an iPod Touch, along with a couple of T shirts, some Jim Beam, a few books and a new computer headset.

Being an atheist in a house of christians isn't always easy, but at least I'm easy to buy for!
 
Wife is getting me this:

keyboards.jpg

Features:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/7288

She decided it was the most affordable of everything else on my list:

homeng.jpg


dodgeviper21.jpg


2010suzukihayabusagsx13.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top