- Joined
- Jul 29, 2009
- Messages
- 364
i found this post in the scandinavian part of the runescape forums, i thought i should share this with the edgegamers so i translated it to english 
this is the original post translated to english:
Yesterday I ran past the Wild Edge Yews spot and stopped to see if the two who were there were bottere. I said hello repeatedly asked if wc lvl and if they could assist me. I got no answer. They ran back and forth to a new three / bank without answering a single time. I reporter both.
Today I made a thread on the Polish forum and asked how one can know that the bots. The most common is that one that bots do not respond, but then the question is: the coach or non-afk afk? I got a reply in the thread in which a reporter wrote that people him when he trained with giant spiders, but suddenly he replied, and when they were guilty. It think he was funny (So to fool them (Sorry for the term)), but it's just hopeless. Players should be more understanding and have more knowledge about botters. Everybody should wait a long time and make sure that those "bots" bots really. It is sad that some think that being a reporter is fun and that their goal is to reporter as many people as possible. This destroys the mood among many in the game.
This is a problem for us all, for it to reporter error / be a reporter for nothing is not fun. Therefore, I read about some tips / tested some myself and I hope that more people will comment and come up with more ideas / suggestions.
* RANDOM EVENT *
Every time I get a random event is that some players for several minutes without doing anything. One time I came in lederhosen event and took "trade" on one. the bot who didn't understand this started to run back and forth to the output portal, without having to get away. Do not know if it always works out in lederhosen event or whether it depends on the bucket, but it's certainly worth trying.
* WOOD CUTTING (Ivies) *
Botters who train on the ivies press at the bottom of the plant so that they do not misclicker on the back wall and run around it. Therefore, one can set up an animal (dog, cat ...) so that when they press it, the message "That Is not your company" up and the player is standing still.
MAKING FIRE * *
Make a bonfire on the dc-path to the player. Gulf would think that there is a wall and will run back to create a new row. Do it several times and react in the same way the Gulf, we can be confident that there is a bots.
* HUNTER *
Steal box traps to the player. You notice quickly if he is a coach who bots or not (where you risk getting enemies to those who are not bots are not so happy
)
MINING * *
The only thing that works in is to talk to them. A real player to press all the time, so if he does not respond within a few minutes should be enough basis to a reporter. Those mines Esscence; Set up a cannon at the door to the magic shop or close it again. The message "That Is not your cannon" will come up / Only real players would be able to open the back door.
* GIANT SPIDER *
A few days ago I trained there, and one of those who were down there pressure on new and new spider even if they ceased to attack him. He never answered, and most said that he's botting there quite a long time. Those attacks trainer afk so we should wait a long while before we decide to the reporter.
* GREEN DRAGONS *
There are certainly many who are dressed like / behave like the green dragon and a few spots on the Polish forum has said that it should be possible to put a nature rune in the portal and they will then teleport back / take it up and stand.
I will unfortunately not in many ways to recognize a fine, but I hope that you come with more ideas that make our reports are secure.
And at last, is there anything else we can do to be more efficient and get more people to stop botting / remove botters
sorry if the translation is bad, i used google
anyways this is an exelent way to see if someone is botting
now go out there and report a few cheaters
make them pay for not playing honest 

this is the original post translated to english:
Yesterday I ran past the Wild Edge Yews spot and stopped to see if the two who were there were bottere. I said hello repeatedly asked if wc lvl and if they could assist me. I got no answer. They ran back and forth to a new three / bank without answering a single time. I reporter both.
Today I made a thread on the Polish forum and asked how one can know that the bots. The most common is that one that bots do not respond, but then the question is: the coach or non-afk afk? I got a reply in the thread in which a reporter wrote that people him when he trained with giant spiders, but suddenly he replied, and when they were guilty. It think he was funny (So to fool them (Sorry for the term)), but it's just hopeless. Players should be more understanding and have more knowledge about botters. Everybody should wait a long time and make sure that those "bots" bots really. It is sad that some think that being a reporter is fun and that their goal is to reporter as many people as possible. This destroys the mood among many in the game.
This is a problem for us all, for it to reporter error / be a reporter for nothing is not fun. Therefore, I read about some tips / tested some myself and I hope that more people will comment and come up with more ideas / suggestions.
* RANDOM EVENT *
Every time I get a random event is that some players for several minutes without doing anything. One time I came in lederhosen event and took "trade" on one. the bot who didn't understand this started to run back and forth to the output portal, without having to get away. Do not know if it always works out in lederhosen event or whether it depends on the bucket, but it's certainly worth trying.
* WOOD CUTTING (Ivies) *
Botters who train on the ivies press at the bottom of the plant so that they do not misclicker on the back wall and run around it. Therefore, one can set up an animal (dog, cat ...) so that when they press it, the message "That Is not your company" up and the player is standing still.
MAKING FIRE * *
Make a bonfire on the dc-path to the player. Gulf would think that there is a wall and will run back to create a new row. Do it several times and react in the same way the Gulf, we can be confident that there is a bots.
* HUNTER *
Steal box traps to the player. You notice quickly if he is a coach who bots or not (where you risk getting enemies to those who are not bots are not so happy
)MINING * *
The only thing that works in is to talk to them. A real player to press all the time, so if he does not respond within a few minutes should be enough basis to a reporter. Those mines Esscence; Set up a cannon at the door to the magic shop or close it again. The message "That Is not your cannon" will come up / Only real players would be able to open the back door.
* GIANT SPIDER *
A few days ago I trained there, and one of those who were down there pressure on new and new spider even if they ceased to attack him. He never answered, and most said that he's botting there quite a long time. Those attacks trainer afk so we should wait a long while before we decide to the reporter.
* GREEN DRAGONS *
There are certainly many who are dressed like / behave like the green dragon and a few spots on the Polish forum has said that it should be possible to put a nature rune in the portal and they will then teleport back / take it up and stand.
I will unfortunately not in many ways to recognize a fine, but I hope that you come with more ideas that make our reports are secure.
And at last, is there anything else we can do to be more efficient and get more people to stop botting / remove botters
sorry if the translation is bad, i used google

anyways this is an exelent way to see if someone is botting
now go out there and report a few cheaters
make them pay for not playing honest 
















