I cut off my trigger finger

I was in a fight one of the last nights I was drinking, and well, in the process the guy i was brawling with attempted to bite off my left pointer finger, near succeeded, and I couldn't play for a few weeks.

True story, welcome to the streets of new york.

It is still permanently bent and scarred, but, I can play with it.

Lessons learned today don't loose your pointer fingers for any reason, and be sober like me now a days. HOLLAAAAA.
 
also the cottage looks really nice, an amazing view from your front window!!!
 
uggggggggggh!!! I cant even believe that, so disgusting, well i guess i hope you heal soon.

why do i even bother opening gruesome pics (like snakes)
 
I didn't get to see the pictures :(

and believe it or not..I know where bonham, tx is. i went to Jr high in Savoy....many many many years ago.
 
Aww, that sucks, PB removed them from your album! Re-up on imageshack and PM me the links.
 
i cut off the first notch of my right ring finger two years ago. they couldnt reattach it. it sucked big time; but at least you don't have to clean your finger out daily.

good luck
 
Well, this sucks for you :l, Hope it gets better quick and everything back to normal ;)
 
Aw I missed the picture =( well I hope your finger gets better...where I work a lot of people have had that happen to them too...and its sooo painful...hope it heals soon !
 
Ouch...Just the thought of my trigger finger leaving my hand through way of a saw makes me shudder. Hats off to you for sticking with gaming though your finger be gone.
 
Well.......... I am sorry to hear that I hope it gets better. Also i hope it heals up before the Sharp Shooters Tournament Gets here.
Agian I hope it gets better :)
 
Cool story bro!


Going to bed soon.. so its stupid to look for those pics?
Well.. part of me just ha... kidding..
ALL OF ME WANTS TO SEE THOSE PICS :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top