- Joined
- Sep 15, 2009
- Messages
- 1,316
ok, recently i've been building myself a computer, since my old one decided to ragequit on me. I've got the basic parts and I assembled everything and made sure i plugged everything in. I turn on the psu, notice the motherboard is getting power (which is all good). I go to press the power button, it lights up for a split second, i hear my monitor kick in (an old CRT), then nothing. Anyone have any ideas why I am in this predicament?
Update: I unplugged the 4pin connector of the 12pin atx power and it turned on fine (which imo is odd, considering it needed all 12). Now I still do not have a display (It stays on, but it doesn't display anything). Gonna try to figure that out.
Note: Everything but the monitor and keyboard are working
Update: I unplugged the 4pin connector of the 12pin atx power and it turned on fine (which imo is odd, considering it needed all 12). Now I still do not have a display (It stays on, but it doesn't display anything). Gonna try to figure that out.
Note: Everything but the monitor and keyboard are working
Last edited:
















