_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Nov 21, 2010 #21 Wind said: My favourite part was when they said Ashley. Click to expand... I liked the part where Darth said over the radio "Negative". Good times. Good times.
Wind said: My favourite part was when they said Ashley. Click to expand... I liked the part where Darth said over the radio "Negative". Good times. Good times.
Jomigirock Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 976 Nov 21, 2010 #22 my favorite part was when the picture was added that said Ashley.
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Nov 21, 2010 #23 lol! At first I didn't get it, but I saw it after a minute. Troll.
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Nov 21, 2010 #24 Sequel, Singapore, Unofficial - Please use admin chat for admin purposes only. Thank you.
Sequel Sentry EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2010 Messages 1,314 Nov 21, 2010 #25 Someone asked us in admin chat whoever says who said "i'm so fuffy im gonna die" first gets 10k CC. I'm still waiting.
Someone asked us in admin chat whoever says who said "i'm so fuffy im gonna die" first gets 10k CC. I'm still waiting.
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Nov 21, 2010 #26 Shadow19 said: I think someone has a crush. Click to expand... Lol yeah
K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Nov 21, 2010 #27 Yayy, go Ashley!... I think? ._.
A Ashley EGO Addict Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,377 Nov 21, 2010 #28 can this thread be locked, thanks.
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Nov 21, 2010 #29 locked. please don't start threads to troll other members. Locked per request.