For the past few months, I've been frustrated because my graphic card is crap. I can't play games like BFBC2, MW2, Black Ops, and other games. Now, I think its time for me to get a new graphics card. However, when it comes to computer specifications, I suck. That's why I've decided to ask you guys to help me choose a good graphic card that can handle one of the new games.
My Computer Specs: (I copied and paste it)
Manufacturer: HP
Model: p6310f
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) II x4 630 Processor 2.80 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.75 GB usable)
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9100
My budget is 100-200$. I need a good graphic card that can handle all my favorite games without being on low settings.
For now, all I know is how to install the graphics card. You have to open your computer and put in some disc...lol -- If you guys have any other information that you think is important...please tell me.
Thanks!
My Computer Specs: (I copied and paste it)
Manufacturer: HP
Model: p6310f
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) II x4 630 Processor 2.80 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.75 GB usable)
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9100
My budget is 100-200$. I need a good graphic card that can handle all my favorite games without being on low settings.
For now, all I know is how to install the graphics card. You have to open your computer and put in some disc...lol -- If you guys have any other information that you think is important...please tell me.
Thanks!
















