the other day I bought Dirt 2 on steam because it was only $5 but I was having problems with the "games for windows live" service so I thought I would go on the Games For Windows Live support forums http://forums.gamesforwindows.com/
I logged in with my windows live ID but it told me it couldn't find my gamer tag so I went to live.xbox.com and created a gamer tag associated with my windows live ID
but I still get the problem with the "no gamertag found" error when ever I try to log in.
does anybody know why I get this error even though I still created a GamerTag?
I logged in with my windows live ID but it told me it couldn't find my gamer tag so I went to live.xbox.com and created a gamer tag associated with my windows live ID
but I still get the problem with the "no gamertag found" error when ever I try to log in.
does anybody know why I get this error even though I still created a GamerTag?











