H haze12 Rookie Joined Dec 1, 2010 Messages 48 Dec 4, 2010 #1 Well today, I got all my Christmas shopping done I got 'A Day To Remember' tickets Went to town with my good friend & got to the finals in the eGO sniper shooter pretty pro day
Well today, I got all my Christmas shopping done I got 'A Day To Remember' tickets Went to town with my good friend & got to the finals in the eGO sniper shooter pretty pro day
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Dec 4, 2010 #3 Sounds nice, in before some says "Cool Story Bro"
M Muffnman Poster Joined Nov 19, 2010 Messages 136 Dec 10, 2010 #6 I commend you on the ticket choice. +5 internets for you.
H haze12 Rookie Joined Dec 1, 2010 Messages 48 Dec 10, 2010 #7 Muffnman said: I commend you on the ticket choice. +5 internets for you. Click to expand... <3
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Dec 10, 2010 #8 eurocracy said: Sounds nice, in before some says "Cool Story Bro" Click to expand... Riveting tale, chap.
eurocracy said: Sounds nice, in before some says "Cool Story Bro" Click to expand... Riveting tale, chap.
B betical I made one post Joined Dec 16, 2010 Messages 3 Dec 16, 2010 #9 woooo,really a nice day!!! but myself...
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Dec 16, 2010 #10 Thats some Life Story there Brother
H haze12 Rookie Joined Dec 1, 2010 Messages 48 Dec 16, 2010 #11 Raul Tha Monk said: Thats some Life Story there Brother Click to expand... I know, i plan to tell my kids this one day
Raul Tha Monk said: Thats some Life Story there Brother Click to expand... I know, i plan to tell my kids this one day