- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 2,641
*edit* Yeah, like the damn fool that I am I typed "on" instead of "of".
Hey, it's December again and you know what that means...it's time for me to put out a list of albums that no ones has heard of or cares about. Unlike last years list, which was basically all indie rock and a metal album, this list should cover a wider variety of genres. Still, if you exclusively like DnB or Screamo or Metal or Gangster Rap, then you'll probably hate this list.
Oh, and there is 11 albums.
11: Sleigh Bells - Treats
Why is this on the list?: I might be the only person on the planet who likes actually likes this album. It's pretty much unlike anything out there right now. A strange mixture of Guitar driven noise and pop. I remember when I first listened listened to the album I broke out laughing at just how ridicules it was...this was in a good way. So even if there is a high chance that you'll hate them, it's worth giving it a shot.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ05P-71gY[/ame]
Hey, it's December again and you know what that means...it's time for me to put out a list of albums that no ones has heard of or cares about. Unlike last years list, which was basically all indie rock and a metal album, this list should cover a wider variety of genres. Still, if you exclusively like DnB or Screamo or Metal or Gangster Rap, then you'll probably hate this list.
Oh, and there is 11 albums.
11: Sleigh Bells - Treats
Why is this on the list?: I might be the only person on the planet who likes actually likes this album. It's pretty much unlike anything out there right now. A strange mixture of Guitar driven noise and pop. I remember when I first listened listened to the album I broke out laughing at just how ridicules it was...this was in a good way. So even if there is a high chance that you'll hate them, it's worth giving it a shot.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ05P-71gY[/ame]
Last edited:















