If you clicked on this that means that i have peaked your interest. Also meaning that you obviously like minecraft or have heard about it. I am debating creating a tutorial for some people that are new to the game or curious about it. It will be a pure record and upload deal. No editing whatsoever. So we shall have some laughs and some curse words yelled as a creeper slowly backs me into a corner and destroys everything that i love and hold dear to my heart. Anyway, I was thinking that I may post them on this website. So a few questions.
1. Can i post them here (i am assuming not since they have nothing to do with CS:S in the first place.) So in that case where could i post them.
2. Minecraft devision 0_0 (can't see that one taking off.)
3. Whats your favorite Fruit =3
and 4. What should my fourth question be?
Admin: "Why is this in the Counter strike forums?"
Me:"well sir, quite frankly I am in this forum most of the time anyway, sooooooooooo....posted here it is =D."
Leave your thoughts and comments.
Preferably not the question or comment said above. XD
1. Can i post them here (i am assuming not since they have nothing to do with CS:S in the first place.) So in that case where could i post them.
2. Minecraft devision 0_0 (can't see that one taking off.)
3. Whats your favorite Fruit =3
and 4. What should my fourth question be?
Admin: "Why is this in the Counter strike forums?"
Me:"well sir, quite frankly I am in this forum most of the time anyway, sooooooooooo....posted here it is =D."
Leave your thoughts and comments.
Preferably not the question or comment said above. XD
























, too bad most of the minecraft servers are either laggy or lame.. and if its hosted in america (like all other servers) it would be unplayable fo europeans as it would lag to bad