OKAY folks heres a hard one.

Fear Feathers

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
719
I have a software which is"portable" but there are folders, dlls, etc. I want to merge em all into a single standalone exe file so i can keep it clean & not have to carry around(see) all those other files.

I'm trying to merge these files onto a standalone exe... Any tips!?
 
I would recommend WinRAR. Just add all of the files and folders into one .zip file.
 
I would recommend WinRAR. Just add all of the files and folders into one .zip file.

i'd say winrar. wonderfull program

You're not getting the point...


He probably has several applications on a flash drive that are 'slimmed down' versions of the software to be 'portable' (but still have folder sub directories and other configuration/operating files (.dll), etc.

He wants to take all these OTHER files, beyond the executable file, and merge them into a standalone SINGLE executable file that DOES NOT need the previous hierarchy of subfolders, etc.

Amirite?

I'd say time to learn .NET and C programming... ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top