Interview with Goomba?

Interview with Goomba?

  • Yes, what a brilliant idea

    Points: 34 79.1%
  • No, its a bad idea and i hate it

    Points: 2 4.7%
  • Who's Goomba?

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Other - Post below!

    Points: 3 7.0%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .

Panzer1509

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
2,354
As YSD(or someone else) promised once: I'll have an interview with goomba.

So i thought i'd cheer you guys up with this thread, to help convince goomba. :thumbup:

What do you think?
 
Wow........just....wow.....

Hey, I am willing to do it, I just can't get ahold of the guy. (what a goomba, eh?)
 
No don't do it. It will not be funny because it would be censored. Its like George Carlin begin on Thomas the Tank Engine. (Which he was)
 
goomba comes to play, not do interveiws. the last time i had a interview the psychiatrist locked me up in a nut house to be observered. thanks, but no thanks:drool:
 
Such a disappointment. Although, I think if I conducted an interview with Goomba, the two of us together would trigger the start of a black hole or something like that.

Goomba, you know we don't have that power around here to lock you up, right?

Also...I am guessing we know who the one lonely person is who voted "No, its a bad idea and i hate it"
 
Back
Top