- Joined
- Dec 18, 2010
- Messages
- 1
Hello,
I have already contested the ban. I was banned on 12/18/2010 while on the DoDs Donner server. I was not given any warning as to being banned, I have saved the chatlog. There was someone named Chaselund that was being very disrespectful and using a lot of profanity, and I think that I may have been banned on accident.
Is there anything else I need to or can do?
Thanks,
ColdgroundD
I have already contested the ban. I was banned on 12/18/2010 while on the DoDs Donner server. I was not given any warning as to being banned, I have saved the chatlog. There was someone named Chaselund that was being very disrespectful and using a lot of profanity, and I think that I may have been banned on accident.
Is there anything else I need to or can do?
Thanks,
ColdgroundD















