- Joined
- Jun 16, 2010
- Messages
- 255
I am possibly building a new computer, and curious if anyone has used/had any problems using Windows Ultimate with DOD:S.
If you're referring to Windows Vista Ultimate, it's the OS I currently run and I haven't had any problems at all. Windows 7 Ultimate is just about the same as Vista Ultimate, with the 7 look and added features, less resource usage. My opinion is that you'll be just fine using either as a gaming platform.

I'm using Windows 7 Ulitmate boot-camped on a MBP-13" mid2009 edition. 2.26 ghz and 9400M with 2GB DD3.
I'm getting up to 100 fps on lowest settings and a special config. Without the config I ran up 60 on lowest settings. (DoDs by the way). You should be good off like ronpaul said![]()
i run vista and have no problems with it while gaming in general