I'm Baaaackkk...

NinjaMittens

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
590
To steal your mittens! Hello everyone, I'm back for a few weeks on christmas break and may be around a little bit more during the terms, but as always college has to take priority. Good to see everyone though!
 
To steal your mittens! Hello everyone, I'm back for a few weeks on christmas break and may be around a little bit more during the terms, but as always college has to take priority. Good to see everyone though!

Welcome back NinjaMittens and I don't have any mittens for you to take!
 
Ah, Dr.Neville. Glad to have you back (I miss your original name still)
 
Welcome back, and your name required that I post the following video for the enjoyment of all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-qxa4rMGc[/ame]
 
wow Ninja, the last conversation I remember having with you we were discussing when we thought we'd get our G's.... lol, loongg time ago. Good to see you back though, should definitely try to squeeze some fragging in this christmas break
 
Back
Top