Major_Payne Famous Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 415 Dec 21, 2010 #1 Wow, with this last update they accidently fixed something because this is the smoothest my game has ever run. I can actually play without drinking.......:lol:
Wow, with this last update they accidently fixed something because this is the smoothest my game has ever run. I can actually play without drinking.......:lol:
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Dec 22, 2010 #2 A moment in history. You'll soon see that Steam comes out when a Valve fails.
Major_Payne Famous Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 415 Dec 22, 2010 #3 I know, but let me enjoy this moment while it lasts
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 22, 2010 #4 LOL... My game is crap anymore. I can't play without jumping from spawn to mid. FPS is always below 35. Story of my life.
LOL... My game is crap anymore. I can't play without jumping from spawn to mid. FPS is always below 35. Story of my life.