Help With CSS sprays???

Killa X

Rookie
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
47
Can someone help me make a CSS spray that has a transparent background???

Thanks!
 
How to: Make Translucent sprays in a nutshell


1.) Make sure you save your image as a ".tif"

20rwtoh.jpg


2.) Import you image into VTF Edit (which can be found Here)

14ng2sn.jpg


3.) Once your image opens up in VTF edit, Save the image in the "cstrike\ materials\vgui\logos" folder.

2zspvyq.jpg


4.) Make sure you have a .VTF + .VMT file with the same name as your spray.

i6gkeq.jpg


5.) Load up your Source game, open the menu to change your spray, and it should be in the drop-down menu.

qqvcsn.jpg


Viola!

214nz4l.jpg

Hope this helped!
 
I'm trying Trippy's technique instead of the regular way I do it. Go to download Vtf Edit (had it before I reformatted) *Error!* You must download Microsoft .NET Framework for installation to install properly. "Ok whatever I'll download it.".... *ERROR!* To fully install the Microsoft .NET Framework you must have Microsoft Imaging Component. " /life, fine." Right now it's taking about 20 minutes to install the dumb profile thing. Stupid stupid stupid.
 
TIF is slightly shortened from TIFF which is Tagged Image File Format. Apple seem to like it.
 
I always thought .gif files kept their transparent zones when imported into CS:S.
But I got owned.
 
Your picture has to be transparent BEFORE you import it into CSS.

D to the E to the R to the P.

He's asking if you could make him one, Like he wants his name to be transparent without a white background U KNO????
 

Latest posts

Back
Top