Very Busy

CP3Nation-Cowboys

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,382
Whats up guys Sorry i have not been playing DoD for the past few weeks. The holidays have been crazy. And now since im in High School I have a Lot of New friends and I am having fun being a Kid. Also I have been playing A lot of Sports for my school and having a great time. And I play sports year round so it will be even harder to play DoD. I am not leaving eGO I just wont play DoD as much anymore.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I have been busy with my school work, University will be the death of me, so I think everyone here understands.
 
Have fun. Be a kid while it lasts. I would totally go back to being 16 or whatever if I could...
.......
..........Actually no I definitely wouldn't. 21 i such a win age. =P

Regardless. It's cool. Keep up with real life. That's what matters. DoD doesn't make you more notable to the girls and new acquaintances, but it is a fun hobby/time killer. Be good dude.
 
I know the busy feeling. I am ready for summer!
 
Back
Top