- Joined
- Dec 3, 2010
- Messages
- 65
Was hoping someone could help with this. Vent/WoW in game voice chat/MW2 voice chat works great.
Unfortunately for me my CSS in game voice chat is NOT working. I do not have the little 'speaker' pop-up on the bottom right hand of my screen when I hold my binded key.
To be honest, I'm not really sure what steps to take in this case. If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.
*fake edit
It worked at one point, and I wish i could remember if I changed anything, but it has 'randomly' stopped working.
Unfortunately for me my CSS in game voice chat is NOT working. I do not have the little 'speaker' pop-up on the bottom right hand of my screen when I hold my binded key.
To be honest, I'm not really sure what steps to take in this case. If anyone could help me out, that'd be great.
*fake edit
It worked at one point, and I wish i could remember if I changed anything, but it has 'randomly' stopped working.










