The unofficial post what you got for Christmas Thread!

gibso

Poster
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
132
Post what you got for Christmas so far. Keep it appropriate.

I've gotten:

$100
iTunes Giftcards ($30)
Barnes and Noble Giftcard ($100)
Some shirts.
Glock 17
Boots
Money

I'll post pics some of the pics of the good stuff tomm when I unwrap them. :cool:

Glock 17:

033.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just got my secret santa present from my family. I got a Steeler's wallet, and a Steelers Eyeglass holder. I'll edit my post when we get our other stuff tomorrow.

I got a ton of candy, a phone (really meh about), shoes, cologne, and a bunch of axe shower stuff.
 
Last edited:
Well my baby stole Christmas so...

I got a awesome Remote control Helicopter and a Turntable that plugs in USB!

Hmmm I got my husband a "Creeper" shirt "Minecraft".

Uh..I got many sweaters and a pair of PJ's.......

Gift cards to Wallly World...and a debt card...and money..

Best of all I got hugs and a ton of sloppy kisses from my baby. :D
 
So far I got $50, a hidden belt wallet (for when I go to Italy this summer), three Dave Barry books (just need one more and I will have all of them), and a new graphics card, ATI HD 6850 to replace my 4850. :)
 
?155 and a lot of mens toiletries, apparently they think I smell bad even thought I have a shower every day...
I have yet to check what my dad got me, that comes in the evening today.
 
I got the New Xbox, Crappy phone(._.),Book,Money on game giftcards and a poop load of chocolate
 
I got
- a new phone (HTC HD)
- 2500 NOK ($250?)
- warm jacket :3
- clothes
- a bag (?)
 
PS3
A custom 18" crash cymbal
Gran Turismo 5
Burnout Paradise
Money+Giftcards
More coming tonight.
 
$100
new enV3 phone
the "keyboard bible"
2 WoW 60 day subscription cards
WoW WotLK expansion
WoW Cataclysm expansion
a little dice game called Left Center Right
a 16G flashdrive ( to put WoW on so it dosn't weigh down our computer like a lead brick )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top