The unofficial post what you got for Christmas Thread!

I got a new Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard, a Rat 9, a Razer Lachesis, a Razer Megladon and 4 new games.. =P
 
Let's see for Christmas I only got bad news.

My local supermarket was almost blown up (Again *cough*)
One of my favorite bands, whom I was a fan of for atleast 12 years disbanded
My car broke down
My husband scared the living hell out of me (long story)
The top 20 list is crap for a 7th week in a row.

The good part:

My brother is here to spend Christmas with me (Hurrah entire family complete)
Awesome christmas dinner
SNOW!
MORE SNOW!
Imported drinks and food (Dutch cheese and Irish drinks...)
Food!

Yes, we don't really celebrate christmas... xD
 
I got a freakin' violin, which is the coolest Christmas gift ever! I've wanted to learn to play since I was about 11 years old, and now I get the opportunity!

Violin is a beautiful instrument. Practice a lot! Both my sister and brother play instruments. I'm not the music type Though.
 
I got a new webcam, and $90.

That $90 went into the following games,

Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade: Warband
Company of Heroes
Medal of Honor
Battlefield 2 (with all expansion packs)
Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam
Battlefield Bad Company 2: SPECAT Kit
and finally Your Eternal Reward on TF2.

Fun Christmas :)
 
Nothing much, really.

Saving money to spend on someone else later on is all the gift I need. :)
 
Survival gear mostly here, 100 ft of Paracord.. some new shooting glasses, oh and..

Junglas 10 1/2" trail blade
P1000578.JPG


Small collection of my personal utility / trail blades
P1000573.JPG


My 'pocket' knife. Yes, I do EDC (everyday carry) this and it does fit in my pocket :D
P1000567.JPG

P1000575.JPG
 
I got the New Xbox, Crappy phone(._.),Book,Money on game giftcards and a poop load of chocolate

New xbox 360
kinect
black ops for 360
halo 3 for 360
two studded belts
a new robe
60$in itunes money
lots of chocolate
gift card to book place
and some more stufff that i cant think of because im tired :sleep:
 
Man those are some big pictures.
I got $100, N7 Soft Shell Jacket, $20 Gift Card to Chapters, Miranda Lawson Lithograph 365/500, and of course socks, pants, and shirts.
 
Got a ipod touch... Not to much after that but a ipod touch is like 21351 presents in one amirite? :D
 
I got a $100 walmart gift card and $55 dollars cash. With that I got.

1. Bluetooth Headset (for playstation, getting adapter for PC soon)
2. Fallout: New Vegas (ps3)
3. New PS3 controller (my current one had no sixaxis and no vibration, plus it was falling apart)
4. $20 on playstation store
 
This is what I got during Christmas started adding things around Christmas time. [EDIT] Giant picture made page HUGE video is waaayyyyy over here ------------------------------------------------------->
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFnpIsUE8E0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye2z_Fuox5E[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Damnnn that is a nice tank! I got a 30 gallon with some african cichlids. When I get my own place I want a huge saltwater one.
 
Damnnn that is a nice tank! I got a 30 gallon with some african cichlids. When I get my own place I want a huge saltwater one.

Thanks! I had a 45 gallon with African cichlids was a fun tank too. I took that down to gain some needed room and my 55 tanks structure started to give way so took that down and replaced it with this tank. Had fun with this tank ever since I got it. If you get a huge saltwater one I am sure that would be quite fun too.:thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top