- Joined
- Dec 18, 2008
- Messages
- 4,044
Today santa brought me new ram. But not just any ram, Super Talent Chrome.
Why are these so special you may ask? Well, I'll tell you!
They use Elpida Hyper IC's!
These amazing sticks run at 2000MHz. But not only that, they do it at 8-8-8-24 timings! Compared to most ram, that is freaking amazing.
I am going to have so much fun with these
They already helped me break 10s in super Pi:
http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1095489_reflex99_superpi_core_i5_650_9sec_968ms?tab=info
I posted a bunch of pics on our blog:
http://hardwaredoken.dyndns.org/blog/?p=99
Why are these so special you may ask? Well, I'll tell you!
They use Elpida Hyper IC's!
These amazing sticks run at 2000MHz. But not only that, they do it at 8-8-8-24 timings! Compared to most ram, that is freaking amazing.
I am going to have so much fun with these

They already helped me break 10s in super Pi:
http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1095489_reflex99_superpi_core_i5_650_9sec_968ms?tab=info
I posted a bunch of pics on our blog:
http://hardwaredoken.dyndns.org/blog/?p=99









