- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello,
I got 2 monitors for my pc, one is also a TV and that monitor has a USB connection.
Im thinking about buying the WD 1tb external hard drive.
There are two connections on the HD, one for power, and one to a USB port.
I was wondering if i can connect that USB to my monitor, put movies on the HD, and watch movies from the HD on my TV monitor.
Is that posible?
This is the HD, its a dutch site, couldnt find it on an english one; http://www.yorcom.nl/artikel/EXHDDWDEL010/wd-elements-10tb-7200rpm-16mb-usb20-wdbaau0010hbk.html
And this is the monitor:
LG LCD M197WDP-PZ
EDIT: I just put an USB stick into the USB slot, and there is an USB option available. But i can only select Pictures and Music, not videos:S
Thanks,
~Bird.
I got 2 monitors for my pc, one is also a TV and that monitor has a USB connection.
Im thinking about buying the WD 1tb external hard drive.
There are two connections on the HD, one for power, and one to a USB port.
I was wondering if i can connect that USB to my monitor, put movies on the HD, and watch movies from the HD on my TV monitor.
Is that posible?

This is the HD, its a dutch site, couldnt find it on an english one; http://www.yorcom.nl/artikel/EXHDDWDEL010/wd-elements-10tb-7200rpm-16mb-usb20-wdbaau0010hbk.html
And this is the monitor:
LG LCD M197WDP-PZ
EDIT: I just put an USB stick into the USB slot, and there is an USB option available. But i can only select Pictures and Music, not videos:S
Thanks,
~Bird.
Last edited:









