I know why no one plays Argentan.....

Major_Payne

Famous
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
415
The server hasn't been updated...... I tried to join a few minutes ago, going to seed the server and see if some would come and play and it gave me that famous old message "The server you are trying to join is running an older version"......... :facewall:
 
I just tried to connect to it and it was not even allowing me to press the connect button. Server appears to be down completely.
 
Yeah it wasn't letting me join it either, saying it was an older version also... Tis a shame as it's a great map! Can't wait until it's back up and running!
 
I will agree to Kalt when, and only when, we get the sniper server back. Until then....... No Dice...... Shame I don't really have the authority for this, but it's something to hope for..... LOL :laugh:
 
I was going to post about this, but you beat me to it.:P

And yes I agree, Bring Back Kalt!:)
 
dod_kalt_event.png


Fridays @ 10pm EST

Come run in the sewers, take the wheel house, or have fun fraggin' the bridge! Come to the weekly Kalt Event!

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015
​
 
Maybe we should talk to leadership and have a vote on it. :)

No need for this, honestly.

Kalt was dead, with an average of 5 players at any given moment, if I remember a post from months ago correctly. Argentan was doing much better than that before this update. The sniper server was taken down because it was COMPLETELY dead.

As we've said before, if the Kalt event takes off (and STAYS POPULAR), we might start looking into a server for the future. But not right now; we're giving Argentan a chance.
 
If you want sewers when the Kalt event isn't up play Anzio. It's got two sewers, a bridge, a church, a bell tower. It's a good time.
 
You can also rip the cover off your local sewer manhole and run about and play in those sewers as well. (Personalized kalt realism!)
 
C-whit beat me to it, but if you want your Kalt fix get online on fridays!
 
Leadership is away so I don't know when the server will get updated :(

And I am not working Friday night, so I know where I'll be!
 
Im with goomba!!! btw bigbas your butcher icon is something sweet!! im jealous...your to cool for school my friend..
 
Kalt Yes it did die down but we lost a lot of players when it went Argentan has not drawn any players back. But saying that all the other servers Donner, Flash etc dies down on occassions.
 
No need for this, honestly.

Kalt was dead, with an average of 5 players at any given moment, if I remember a post from months ago correctly. Argentan was doing much better than that before this update. The sniper server was taken down because it was COMPLETELY dead.

As we've said before, if the Kalt event takes off (and STAYS POPULAR), we might start looking into a server for the future. But not right now; we're giving Argentan a chance.

With all due respect, even when argentan was working no one was in it. It was popular for a couple days and then it died. Isnt a server with a handful of people better than a completely empty server?
 
We should have Argentan Hour. Like a set one hour slot everyday that everyone jumps on the server to spur activity. Sometime around primetime EST so the public can see it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top