Just Joined .

Dark_Shadow

Rookie
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
77
Hey guys i just joined from the counter strike source division and i thought i would join this divison because ive been looking at the post's on this division and everyone seems really nice so i have joined and this division seems really cool :) so i hope you all think am okay and i hope you play with me :) see you in the servers, i live in the uK east midlands and i have been here for 1 year and nearly a half ., THANKS
 
Welcome to DoD div. virus and hop in sometime on strand/anzio ;)
 
Welcome to the best division! :) Look forward to playing with you sometime..
 
I see you've seen the light and left that division. Also feel free to join the TF2 division, we have hats.
 
I see you've seen the light and left that division. Also feel free to join the TF2 division, we have hats.

I argued this when I was the talker for the e orientation meeting, Ill argue it now

We have hats too, they're called Helmets.
 
Welcome. I'll see you if you ever join the flash server. Or donna every blue moon.
 
Back
Top