How did you celebrate new year?

How did you celebrate new year?


  • Total voters
    46
i couldnt vote for 2 so i went with what i was doing when the clock hit 12

playing me some pirates vikings knights
 
sorry to hear that darth :(
i spend it playing games i worked and was tired
 
I sat in the corner of my room, reflecting on my lack of social life, while playing WoW.

:feelsbadman:

Although I did have fun at the college party across the street. Although I was the youngest there by about 8 years :(.

It was EXACTLY like superbad. Quarter stick of dynamite and a .357 later, I left that party.
 
I spent a large portion of the evening cleaning up other peoples vomit and ensure that none of my friends expired form alcohol poisoning.
 
party with my cousins and family... got slightly drunk.. and in the morning..played in highschool server with hangover... EPIC!!
 
went back to college and went clubbing with some friends.

However before that I drove 2 hours to go to my friends house in my colleges town, then drove him 3 hours down the state to get his GF since he doesnt have a car (this friend is like a brother to me) then spent the night at her house, drove down a state to go see some aquarium since they work at the school one, then drove back up 4 hours, partied, went to sleep at 5, woke up, and drove 2 hours home.

Fun stuff :P
 
party with my cousins and family... got slightly drunk.. and in the morning..played in highschool server with hangover... EPIC!!

Same man! I don't remember seeings you there... Meh, not surprised I don't remember :L
 
Nothing new just another day.. have'nt celebrated new years or xmas even my brithday in 5 years :)
 
Spent it with my family, and afterwards some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Exciting!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top