The police actually came to our party... not because they were looking for anyone there, but because they were searching for somebody down the street who had actually run from them. Which might not be all that special to some of you, but I live in a pretty small town, so stuff like that's pretty rare (I was actually at a friend's house). There were about 5 police cars on the street, 2 state troopers, and they were about to bring out the dogs so they advised everyone to go back inside
We don't really have wild parties, so that made things a little more exciting.
invited a friend over last min & we mostly played games. started on lil big planet (which is alot of fun, despite the music), prototype & just cause 2. also watched the trailer for prototype 2.
Went to my friends party, which turned out to be lame until we found out about another party and we went there. Like gibso, I am definitely the youngest at all the college parties, but that didn't stop my 8-0 pong streak.