One Year

Shanee

Famous
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
506
Hey guys-yesterday was my one year recognition! Its been so much fun gaming with yall.its not my one year of actually being in the clan I think-but my one year on the forums and gaming with you all.Ive had a great time.i hope to have even more fun this year!(like shoveling blue in stead of stormy!) :)
thanks everyone for being so awesome.

Wolf
 
I'm glad I mailed you that application brother! You put great time into eGO and eGO servers and I'm proud to have recurited you.

Congratz old friend
 
I'm glad I mailed you that application brother! You put great time into eGO and eGO servers and I'm proud to have recurited you.

Congratz old friend

yea bean,wasnt for you i might not be writing this post now.Thanks a million.
 
Congrats! Its been a great year with you, game on!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top