Hello, dear tech-gurus. I really hope you guys can help me with this.
Since my laptop had graphics driver issues (which fixed themself), it was running just fine. Until now, that is. I was going down for dinner, and when I came back it was turned off. I turned it back on, and got a bluescreen halfway through the Windows 7 Loading screen. When it rebooted, I got two options:
This is where you guys come in. What is wrong with my laptop? I'd really appreciate some help on this.
tl;dr: bluescreen on startup, system restore not working, help.
My laptop is an ASUS X61S, btw.
Since my laptop had graphics driver issues (which fixed themself), it was running just fine. Until now, that is. I was going down for dinner, and when I came back it was turned off. I turned it back on, and got a bluescreen halfway through the Windows 7 Loading screen. When it rebooted, I got two options:
- Startup Repair
- Start windows normally
This is where you guys come in. What is wrong with my laptop? I'd really appreciate some help on this.
tl;dr: bluescreen on startup, system restore not working, help.
My laptop is an ASUS X61S, btw.
Last edited:













