- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,610
My computers mobo deceded to die on me after 5.6 years; it was due, so I'm now renting a super, super slow laptop to get by on and do some research on purchasing a junky, crappy mobo, cpu and ram to sustain me until I build a new super system in June.
Any mobo suggestions are greatly appreciated. I need the nforce chipset for my nvidia 8800 GTX. I am not bias on ATI, but I bought a new 8800 two years ago for $100.00. Couldn't pass it up. It will suffice now until I build a new system.
If your a computer builder, what are you using now and if you had any problems with it what were they and how did you solve them.
I'm tired of reading tons of reviews on newegg and amazon about the pros and cons of mobos and all the returns.
There has to be a good mobo out there somewhere without any problems or I guess its now a hit and miss situation when purchasing mobos.
Any mobo suggestions are greatly appreciated. I need the nforce chipset for my nvidia 8800 GTX. I am not bias on ATI, but I bought a new 8800 two years ago for $100.00. Couldn't pass it up. It will suffice now until I build a new system.
If your a computer builder, what are you using now and if you had any problems with it what were they and how did you solve them.
I'm tired of reading tons of reviews on newegg and amazon about the pros and cons of mobos and all the returns.
There has to be a good mobo out there somewhere without any problems or I guess its now a hit and miss situation when purchasing mobos.



















