- Joined
- Jul 13, 2009
- Messages
- 1,686
So this is my first time trying to setup a headset this nice and complex. I have no idea how to set it up, I can get the audio working using the analog jacks but the microphone does not seem to pick up anything (yes I checked to make sure it wasn't muted
).
I'm kind of amazed that the manual includes how to set it up for the xbox and ps3 which already seems self explanatory but the manual doesn't even mention the pc. Already tried contacting tech support, who have not responded in a week now of my e-mail and no one picks up on the phone line.
Any guide or direction on how to connect the headset to the computer would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
).I'm kind of amazed that the manual includes how to set it up for the xbox and ps3 which already seems self explanatory but the manual doesn't even mention the pc. Already tried contacting tech support, who have not responded in a week now of my e-mail and no one picks up on the phone line.
Any guide or direction on how to connect the headset to the computer would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks











