BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

in game neame: =(eGO)=™Sephenjazz/Roucafour=FL=
Country: Norway
province: Akershus
City: Lillestrøm,( suburb of Oslo)
 
In Hlstats, it shows your location based off of your ip and uses google earth. You may be able to save some time by doing that ;p
 
yeah, but I dont want people to say "I didn't want to be on there", just asking for submissions :D
 
In game name: =(e)=™ felon -TR-
Country: USA
State or province: Connecticut
City: Stamford

I better not get stalked by anyone
 
In game name: Evil-Je$te® and @nti-Vi®us
Country: Canada | same
State or province: British Columbia | same
City: Fort St John | same

am posting for me and him :P
 
In game name: =(eGO)=™M3dley
Country: USA
State or province: Wisconsin
City: Milwaukee
 
In game name: =(e)=™ Morse -=KK=-
Country: USA
State or province: New York
City: New York City

But I am not native born American, in fact I'm a immgrant from Hong Kong, so make sure when you map it, put down Hong Kong for Morse too (beside New York City !!!)

ehhehehe
 
In game name: =(e)=™ Tour Guide [SlR]
Country: USA
State or province: New Jersey
City: Pennsauken
 
In game name: =(eGO)= Blindsfell -TR-
Country: U.S.A.
State or province: California
City: Roseville
 
In game name: =(eG)= Cryptex {RD}
Country: US of A
State or province: Texas
City: Austin
 
In game name: =(e)=™gonDi -TR-
Country: United States
State or province: California
City: Orange County
 
In game name: =(eG)=™ Crimson -TR-
Country: United States
State or province: Maryland
City: Germantown

It really is called GERMANtown lol
 
In game name: =(eGO)=EASY_KILL [DK] -TR-
Country: Denmark
State or province: Jylland
City: Esbjerg
 
In game name: =(eG)=™ Duλ|ity ΞΩΞ {RD}
Country: USA
State or province: Maine
City: Windsor
 

Latest posts

Back
Top