Computer crashed

Ziegenpeter

Famous
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
514
Hey guys
like the title says my computer is broken :chair: :facewall: so i wont be able to play for some time.
I have to buy a new one i hope it wont take too long i hop i can come back.

Cya on Avalanche/Anzio when i have a new Pc
 
Hope you can get it repaired or purchase a new one quickly. I know from experience that it sucks to be stuck without a computer. It's amazing at how dependent we have gotten on them.
 
darn. Won't be seeing you in ava anytime soon I'm guessing. Get a new PC soon :)
 
I've been wondering where you've been, a significant player in the early AM hours avalanche crew has been missing for a bit now.

Hope it all gets fixed sooner rather than later, your my main competition in the am! :(
 
I've been wondering where you've been, a significant player in the early AM hours avalanche crew has been missing for a bit now.

Hope it all gets fixed sooner rather than later, your my main competition in the am! :(

Ditto. I just bought new bullets and was going to give them to you on Avalanche ;)
 
Back
Top