- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
I actually pitched something like this months ago, but it was buried deep in one of my threads--we should have scrims where your team is based on your geographical location.
"Tonight we have the New York City ItalianButchers taking on the Oklahoma State CalfWranglers. The winner of tonight's match will play next week for the championship against the winners of tomorrow night's Denmark Mermaids v. Pacific Northwest Rainmakers matchup..."
Post Reply if you are interested. Also, make sure to contact people in your state/country--try to assemble a team! Let me know who is "in" so I can add them to the list.
If you think you suck OR if you think you're too good for this....you're full of it. Sign up!
If you're on the competition teams or if you want to be--it's the same format (but against people you know). Sign up!
"But I live in Korea or Australia or India or Russia so I am sleeping when the events take place." Uhhh well....I keep very odd hours and you're gonna start off playing people geographically near you, so NO EXCUSES!
So far...(already have 69 people signed up!)
British Columbia, Canada
Fubar
Ontario, Canada
Bacon!
sankt
Superglue
Denmark
Blue Kaoz
Panzer 1509
Finland
prime ZERO
racing88
stealthfighter
tomi87
TxTkiller
Zacharias
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Blue Stealth (potentially)
Mexico
Warlike
New Zealand
gavin gillies
Kiwi. (potentially)
Sweden
-Bloodshot-
Xiah
United Kingdom
Abdul
Bad Brain
EvolvedFire
Synergy
Arkansas, USA
rogue3570
California, USA
BL4SPH3MY (potentially)
ST0RMY
Los Angeles, California, USA
cornbeefnrice
Efren
olivares
Skippy
Spartacus_Legolas
Florida, USA
Blue Stealth (potentially)
Boyle
PloxBox
SilentDrifter85
Kansas, USA
B Zerker
Smilodon
Maine, USA
Muffnman
Psychosoldier9
Ruthless.Assassin
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
BeeF915
Massachusetts, USA
Bori
Silver Wolf
Michigan, USA
Cableman
(IO) SA
Minnesota, USA
Bane
Gomezzz
New York, USA
General Specific
wewo
New York City, New York, USA
Fabbrini
North Carolina, USA
Ravage
Ohio, USA
Death
Dutchoper72
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
BIGBAS
Oregon, USA
Death_Keeper
Medviah
NinjaMittens
Spray
Pennsylvania, USA
Erich
Luke105
Texas, USA
lungbuster4417
Dallas, Texas, USA
Dr.Compton
Kiwi. (potentially)
Nosh
The Judge
Tennessee, USA
BIOHZRD03
Virginia, USA
Artinz
Washington, USA
Ides of March
Megs A Tagger
PFC.Cowles
vudu
YoSpankDawg
Washington D.C., USA
ronpaul
Wisconsin, USA
BL4SPH3MY (potentially)
"But I am the only person from my city/state/country who is in eGO, so I might as well not sign up..."
HOGWASH!
Anybody interested should sign up and everybody who signs up should try to get other people involved. If you are the only person in your city/state/country, you get combined with nearby states/countries. Pretty simple!
"Tonight we have the New York City ItalianButchers taking on the Oklahoma State CalfWranglers. The winner of tonight's match will play next week for the championship against the winners of tomorrow night's Denmark Mermaids v. Pacific Northwest Rainmakers matchup..."
Post Reply if you are interested. Also, make sure to contact people in your state/country--try to assemble a team! Let me know who is "in" so I can add them to the list.
If you think you suck OR if you think you're too good for this....you're full of it. Sign up!
If you're on the competition teams or if you want to be--it's the same format (but against people you know). Sign up!
"But I live in Korea or Australia or India or Russia so I am sleeping when the events take place." Uhhh well....I keep very odd hours and you're gonna start off playing people geographically near you, so NO EXCUSES!
So far...(already have 69 people signed up!)
British Columbia, Canada
Fubar
Ontario, Canada
Bacon!
sankt
Superglue
Denmark
Blue Kaoz
Panzer 1509
Finland
prime ZERO
racing88
stealthfighter
tomi87
TxTkiller
Zacharias
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Blue Stealth (potentially)
Mexico
Warlike
New Zealand
gavin gillies
Kiwi. (potentially)
Sweden
-Bloodshot-
Xiah
United Kingdom
Abdul
Bad Brain
EvolvedFire
Synergy
Arkansas, USA
rogue3570
California, USA
BL4SPH3MY (potentially)
ST0RMY
Los Angeles, California, USA
cornbeefnrice
Efren
olivares
Skippy
Spartacus_Legolas
Florida, USA
Blue Stealth (potentially)
Boyle
PloxBox
SilentDrifter85
Kansas, USA
B Zerker
Smilodon
Maine, USA
Muffnman
Psychosoldier9
Ruthless.Assassin
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
BeeF915
Massachusetts, USA
Bori
Silver Wolf
Michigan, USA
Cableman
(IO) SA
Minnesota, USA
Bane
Gomezzz
New York, USA
General Specific
wewo
New York City, New York, USA
Fabbrini
North Carolina, USA
Ravage
Ohio, USA
Death
Dutchoper72
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
BIGBAS
Oregon, USA
Death_Keeper
Medviah
NinjaMittens
Spray
Pennsylvania, USA
Erich
Luke105
Texas, USA
lungbuster4417
Dallas, Texas, USA
Dr.Compton
Kiwi. (potentially)
Nosh
The Judge
Tennessee, USA
BIOHZRD03
Virginia, USA
Artinz
Washington, USA
Ides of March
Megs A Tagger
PFC.Cowles
vudu
YoSpankDawg
Washington D.C., USA
ronpaul
Wisconsin, USA
BL4SPH3MY (potentially)
"But I am the only person from my city/state/country who is in eGO, so I might as well not sign up..."
HOGWASH!
Anybody interested should sign up and everybody who signs up should try to get other people involved. If you are the only person in your city/state/country, you get combined with nearby states/countries. Pretty simple!
Last edited:






















