Hide N' Seek

I've never played it but i'm having some freaky deja-vu about it. I'll be there, lookin forward to it!
 
-Bumped For This weeks event-

Please look at the first post if you do not know how to play, it isnt hard and its loads of fun XD
 
what maps are we doing?

Not sure, we try to choose the ones that havent been played as much or recently so there are quite a few options. I will take some suggestions if you have any. As of right now they need to be stock maps.
 
Not sure, we try to choose the ones that havent been played as much or recently so there are quite a few options. I will take some suggestions if you have any. As of right now they need to be stock maps.

I think we should play a round or two on nightfever or POLAR PANIC!
 
im pretty sure i'll be there tonight - i haven't played hide n seek before either, so it'll be fun
 
hey everyone soul here again strategically bumping this thread to remind all of you about HnS tonight. Read the first page if you dont know what it is or how to play. See everyone there!
 
I see you have no image, why dont you use mine?

hidenseek.png
 
haha thanks darth, but could it be more CS:S orientated. I do like it, just that it is TF2 XD
Pfft! We're all in eGO here, all the same family, im just trying to share the love. If you really want I can remove the tf2 logo in the bottom corner ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top