- Joined
- Sep 24, 2007
- Messages
- 356
I started playing the game again about 2 weeks ago after about a 6 months absence. Whoever came up with the idea to change the instant respawn sever to anzio is a very smart person.
Whoever came up with the idea to change the instant respawn sever to anzio is a very smart person.

welcome back ! 
Nothing can replace Flash as Thee Great server of all time
haha wow, didnt know you were away for so long, and yeah instant respawn works well, makes people less likely to rage quit. would like to see it on argentan also before we give up on it.
also welcome back :w00t:

I LOVE Anzio. And I must say instant respawn is great. It's almost annoying playing on servers that don't have it now.
-
Too bad there isn't a Kalt instant respawn server...![]()