Anzio!

Stem Van De Daken

Active Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
356
I started playing the game again about 2 weeks ago after about a 6 months absence. Whoever came up with the idea to change the instant respawn sever to anzio is a very smart person.
 
haha wow, didnt know you were away for so long, and yeah instant respawn works well, makes people less likely to rage quit. would like to see it on argentan also before we give up on it.

also welcome back :w00t:
 
Welcome back. Anzio is a great server. Like Bad Brain said, we should try instant respawn with argentan as well!
 
haha wow, didnt know you were away for so long, and yeah instant respawn works well, makes people less likely to rage quit. would like to see it on argentan also before we give up on it.

also welcome back :w00t:

i agree about argentan be nice to see it on there as well.
 
I LOVE Anzio. And I must say instant respawn is great. It's almost annoying playing on servers that don't have it now.
-
Too bad there isn't a Kalt instant respawn server... :P
 
I LOVE Anzio. And I must say instant respawn is great. It's almost annoying playing on servers that don't have it now.
-
Too bad there isn't a Kalt instant respawn server... :P

kalt was hard enough to cap the final flag without people instantly respawning to defend. that needed a 20 second respawn time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top