6ft HDMI Cable

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
So it will be coming soon!

I should have it here on the 19th or 20.

I Just got a HDMI Cable, I'll be using on the computer since it's the only thing i have that supports HDMI and yes my tv supports it.

Let's hope it turns out good, Also i'll be taking pictures if i can find the camera for those who want to see it.

​
 
HDMI is the same as DVI, just with audio.

It's 100 times better than VGA though.
 
Just don't get ripped off!! HDMI cables should cost $20 max!! I see stores like BestBuy selling them for $50 or $100!
That is absurd! goto a small cpu store and get it for much cheaper. And from my experience and friends' experience ...they are ALL the same.
 
@Koopa: You can't really go wrong in designing a cable. Completely agreed that $20 is the MOST you should spend on cables for electronics.
 
lol don't worry, I only paid 6 dollars for the whole thing so shipping and the cable itself cost 6 bucks :)

Let's hope it's good, I got it off mono price since a friend of mine got his there so we'll see how well it does.
 
I've got lots of HDMI cables in my system. Some of them are very long, 15+ feet. I would never buy them in-store. I'd have to sell my liver or something to pay for them...
 
Update: Got the cable today, so i got it faster than i normally would and i was surprised by that.

I tired it out on some programs/Games and anything else i could think of i could use with it.

Works great as far as i can tell, I really like it.

but sadly enough i could't use the cable without moving some stuff around so looks like i'll be needing to get a longer one if i plan it use where it sitting now, But the bright side is if i plan to get any thing that supports HDMI other than my computer, I'll be set.

It's long enough to reach anything near the TV, Such as a cable box so.

Sorry i couldn't get a video or pictures for you all.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top