- Joined
- Apr 18, 2010
- Messages
- 139
ok I'm Canadian and currently have ROGERS as my ISP.
but when searching around online, I found a company called "TekSavvy" that offers Cable internet to the Toronto Area for much cheaper and unlimited bandwidth.
So I called ROGERS up to Cancel with them and switch. Of course they didn't want me to. So they offered me this deal... 30% off my TV cable a month, 30% off internet a month and 15$ off my cell phone for a month (for a 2 year period)
they also upgraded me to their "Extreme Plus" connection.
.....so what is your deal with your ISP?
Note: Despite my deal... I have to come to terms with the fact that I "Sold out to the man." by taking ROGERS deal.
but when searching around online, I found a company called "TekSavvy" that offers Cable internet to the Toronto Area for much cheaper and unlimited bandwidth.
So I called ROGERS up to Cancel with them and switch. Of course they didn't want me to. So they offered me this deal... 30% off my TV cable a month, 30% off internet a month and 15$ off my cell phone for a month (for a 2 year period)
they also upgraded me to their "Extreme Plus" connection.
Code:
Extreme Plus (ROGERS):
Download Speed: 25 Mbps (although I get on average 36 Mbps)
Upload Speed: 1 Mbps
Monthly usage: 125 GB
.....so what is your deal with your ISP?
Note: Despite my deal... I have to come to terms with the fact that I "Sold out to the man." by taking ROGERS deal.




















