- Joined
- Jul 31, 2010
- Messages
- 1,379
Those were the recruits Death.
This conversation's over.
Those were the recruits Death.
This conversation's over.
ecnahc a dnats tnod seilla eht
OoOohhhh....ohhh I get it......I see what you did there.......it's just typed completely backwards. ha. Did you really suffer a brain injury? That is so sad........
semitemos gniyalp bmud si eth tseb yaw ot og
Is that the uss enterprise on top of that AT-AT
I swear to god that it looks like the uss enterpriseYouve been hanging around Cpt. Kirk too much, that ma'am is an MG-42 turret.
I swear to god that it looks like the uss enterprise
I remember that, while you all where lolly gagging I was the only one returning fire to the enemy ahead of us.
Those were the recruits Death.
:glare: London's on to us... I am calling a team meeting for tonight to address this matter.hmmmm Me thinks the council should be worried the next attack could well be inside there ranks. The what would we call ourself's then. :thumbup: