Rise of the 7th Reich

hmmmm Me thinks the council should be worried the next attack could well be inside there ranks. The what would we call ourself's then. :thumbup:
 
I swear to god that it looks like the uss enterprise

You:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuxefps2Jek[/ame]


P.S. I only heard the first 5 seconds im going to guess the rest is just as bad.
 
I remember that, while you all where lolly gagging I was the only one returning fire to the enemy ahead of us.
Those were the recruits Death.

First of all, that's what you're there for is to cover fire when we're deep in our masterful thoughts.

Second, yes...those WERE our recruits--hence why we now have some openings.

Who wants to sign up?!

hmmmm Me thinks the council should be worried the next attack could well be inside there ranks. The what would we call ourself's then. :thumbup:
:glare: London's on to us... I am calling a team meeting for tonight to address this matter.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top