Going Offline for a while

Major_Payne

Famous
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
415
Just to let everyone know, I will be offline for a couple of weeks. My computer is in the process of breaking. It is limping along, but I can't do a lot with it. Gotta wait for my tax return in order to repair it. I will be around on the forums a little, but won't be in game until repairs are complete....

Sucks.
 
sorry to hear that man
hope you get it sorted trust me i know your pain
 
"My computer is in the process of breaking." lol

That sucks man, tell the IRS you need the money asap or you are not going to pay taxes anymore. Hope it is a speedy recovery!
 
Good luck getting back online soon...sucks you'll miss out on the next Realism campaign.
 
I assume you filed already, you know you do not need to wait till 4/15! See you soon.
 
Back
Top