Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday January 27th 9pm EST |6pm PST

Vote Now!

  • Palmero Assault

    Points: 2 6.5%
  • Colmar Night

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Rifles Only on Legoland

    Points: 4 12.9%
  • Kalt Tug-of-War

    Points: 11 35.5%
  • Snipers Only on MarioAir

    Points: 5 16.1%
  • TF2 RoadTrip

    Points: 7 22.6%
  • You Choose

    Points: 2 6.5%

  • Total voters
    31
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday January 27th, 2010


Time:
9:00 pm EST
8:00 pm CST
7:00 pm MST
6:00 pm PST
​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P

This Week will be the "Popular Past Events" Week...


1) Palmero Assault

2) Colmar Night

3) Rifles only on LegoLand

4) Kalt Tug-of-war

5) Snipers only on MarioAir

6) TF2 Roadtrip

7) You Choose
 
TF2 roadtrip since ive only ever played tf2 once, when we had the DOD v INS scrims
 
The road trip sounds fun, but i make it a point to always vote for Kalt no matter what.
 
i wont be there cause ill be at school...but im still gonna vote for secret service cause id like to see how it plays out...
 
road trip or secret service- what ever that may be
 
I voted tug on kalt, reasoning behind this... there is a reason I am in DOD and not TF2 division... i dont even own tf2
 
eh it was put on to try something new and to give you guys more options.

feel free to choose the last option if you guys want to try something new or do hide n seek or whatever else.

for secret service, please go see yospankdawg to see if he'll be here. then vote.

thanks
 
Last edited:
eh it was put on to try something new and to give you guys more options.

feel free to choose the last option if you guys want to try something new or do hide n seek or whatever else.

for hide-n-seek, please go see yospankdawg to see if he'll be here. then vote.

thanks

C-WHiT has a lot of stuff to keep track of, he meant Secret Service. See me for Secret Service (I plan on being at Wild Card and I voted for Kalt ToW but I my second vote is gladly SS).
 
Last couple hours to vote guys. This event is tonight!

Currently Winning: Kalt Tug-of-War

(even though its a tie, DoD:S > TF2 so tie goes to DoD)
 
I have TF2 and played it a few times but I guess since I never put time into it I am terrible at that game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top