- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,840
My fellow fraggers,
I am being pulled away from my advisor duties tonight for a surprise birthday party this evening. This will involve laughs and poisonous liquid. It will not involve Kalt (need more gaming friends). In that case, we may or may not have the Kalt event this evening. If not this evening, tomorrow or Sunday will be the replacement slot. Keep your eyes open and your ears up! Thanks, good luck as I suffer from aging back pains :laugh:
I am being pulled away from my advisor duties tonight for a surprise birthday party this evening. This will involve laughs and poisonous liquid. It will not involve Kalt (need more gaming friends). In that case, we may or may not have the Kalt event this evening. If not this evening, tomorrow or Sunday will be the replacement slot. Keep your eyes open and your ears up! Thanks, good luck as I suffer from aging back pains :laugh:
























