- Joined
- May 14, 2010
- Messages
- 591
Hello DoDers -- new and old!
I am back! Who is this guy? Tell you in a bit...
There was a lot of crazy things that happened in my life while I was away. First thing was I graduated from college. Majored in Web Design/3D Animation and minored in Graphic Design. Good times...Next I got married to a beautiful girl...yeah yeah you know you want one too. Next my wife, my kid and I moved into our awesome aptment at Kstate where she is going to school. So it was pretty difficult to get online and DoD it up as often as I would have liked.
Finally I am settled and back to get eGO and DoD some serious attention. I will be on vent and posting on here more often. BUT I won't be posting or venting under my old name.You are probably thinking 'who is this random guy?' Recently I changed my name to better suit my new coming and determination to make eGO DoD Div better! I have been here for 9 months now. I have changed my name a few times now but this is the last time. (Promise Jeod). I used to go by The Crowing, Amory or Prize Fighter Inferno. But now I am Grail Arbor. This is my name in most games I play so the consistency would be nice.
I am glad to be back here hanging out with all of you. I just hope I still have what it takes to take out some of the older folk. Missed being here and hanging out on vent. Hope to see you guys around. I hope most of you hop on these awesome events almost everyday. They are a blast and a good way to connect with the DoD Div.
Well I'm gonna hop on for a bit. Hope to see most of you around!
GrAiL ArBoR
I am back! Who is this guy? Tell you in a bit...
There was a lot of crazy things that happened in my life while I was away. First thing was I graduated from college. Majored in Web Design/3D Animation and minored in Graphic Design. Good times...Next I got married to a beautiful girl...yeah yeah you know you want one too. Next my wife, my kid and I moved into our awesome aptment at Kstate where she is going to school. So it was pretty difficult to get online and DoD it up as often as I would have liked.
Finally I am settled and back to get eGO and DoD some serious attention. I will be on vent and posting on here more often. BUT I won't be posting or venting under my old name.You are probably thinking 'who is this random guy?' Recently I changed my name to better suit my new coming and determination to make eGO DoD Div better! I have been here for 9 months now. I have changed my name a few times now but this is the last time. (Promise Jeod). I used to go by The Crowing, Amory or Prize Fighter Inferno. But now I am Grail Arbor. This is my name in most games I play so the consistency would be nice.
I am glad to be back here hanging out with all of you. I just hope I still have what it takes to take out some of the older folk. Missed being here and hanging out on vent. Hope to see you guys around. I hope most of you hop on these awesome events almost everyday. They are a blast and a good way to connect with the DoD Div.
Well I'm gonna hop on for a bit. Hope to see most of you around!
GrAiL ArBoR















. Ill be seein you in server soon enough, until then take care.









