Out with the old...

forty2skates

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
732
...and blah, blah, blah

IMAG0397-1.jpg
 
Wanna send me that nice 460? I should see how much it weighs.
 
My plan has been to use it in a future build but I might consider selling for the right price...
 
It's k.
I am unimpressed. Nor jealous.

/foreveraloneface
 
460's are great cards -- still capable of maxing out pretty much any game out there. That would be a helluva secondary rig. I'd be curious to know if you see much of a difference in game, on paper it's about 15-20% faster than your 460.
 
460's are great cards -- still capable of maxing out pretty much any game out there. That would be a helluva secondary rig. I'd be curious to know if you see much of a difference in game, on paper it's about 15-20% faster than your 460.

Not much of one in games so far, but I've been running some renders in 3ds Max just for fun and I'm seeing some good improvement. The idea is that the 560 will likely go in the work rig and the 460 will go back into my current computer when the time comes, at least that was the original plan. However, I just found out this morning that I may have a Quadro workstation card headed my way so who knows what I'm going to end up doing.
 
Back
Top