Unfair Ego Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahtran

I made one post
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
1
So the admin was AFK, and I called my teammate useless. Yes I know I was being rude but the admin too was being rude. Barcoder just banned me on the spot. No apologies for being AFK or anything. Seems like this admin is above the rules and decided to just ban me instantly and his reason was disrespect when I did not call him any names or anything. Just said he was AFK.

Thanks barcoder. You're amazing with all your powers.
 
I understand that might be frustrating.

Please speak with an eGO advisor in ventrilo to help fix the situation. That is the best course of action. For Ventrilo information go HERE.

Depending on the advisor's response you can then go HERE to contest a ban.

In all honesty, the outcome depends completely on the situation.
 
i was there i didnt know he kick you but you need to be a little bit nicer. he was kicking a afk person. but sorry you got kicked
 
hey dahtran,

I'm sorry you were involved in a situation in which you felt was handled unfairly. However, this is not the proper place to contest this.

Please go to the following link to contest your ban:

Contest Your Ban



Tutorial via Pictures for your convenience. Thank you.

BanContest.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top