Making it offical now

prime ZERO

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,753
Okay, for a while I haven't been very active in-game or on the forums... It's because I've been busy in real life and I'm in middle of moving back to Finland and therefore I won't be very active for the next month or so. I still may hop into the servers sometimes but not often. And I'll be trying to get on the forums as often as possible. But at this point, I just want to say that it has been great time with you! I might come back and might not. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do after I get everything sorted out. But farewell for now my friends and brothers, I will miss you.
 
Take care man! I hope you return very soon but know that youre always welcome.
 
I hope for the best! I don't know what we'd do without a german whisperer on anzio :P
 
Good luck with the move and hopefully you get things all sorted out. It was good gaming with you.
 
prime it was an honor to play dod with you take care of you and real life does come first you will be miss please make sure you come visit
 
Back
Top