Windows 7 custom theme not installing

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
I downloaded a custom themepack for windows 7 and the file will not install as it says it should. It is saved in the .themepack format and does nothing when I double click on it. How do I install it?
 
Hey BHS,

What exact theme are you trying to install and where did it come from? Do you know if it is signed? The reason I ask you all of this will determine if you have to patch files or not.
 
Hey BHS,

What exact theme are you trying to install and where did it come from? Do you know if it is signed? The reason I ask you all of this will determine if you have to patch files or not.

I do not think it is signed, however I found another way to do it and I installed it and its fail so it doesn't matter now :P
 
You know....
All this hatred you have against me and now you waste my time.
You sir, have pissed me off.
GOOD RIDDANCE!

..Hahaha, damn.
Just kidding. Come find me if you need any more help. :]
 
Back
Top