B Big Andy I made one post Joined Feb 18, 2011 Messages 5 Feb 18, 2011 #1 Yeah, I love to play on your servers and would love to join, but dont you need an application? If so how you set that up?
Yeah, I love to play on your servers and would love to join, but dont you need an application? If so how you set that up?
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Feb 18, 2011 #2 BigAndy has already put in an application request and it is being reviewed. /end thread.
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Feb 18, 2011 #3 yea i gave him link where to find that everything what he need
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Feb 18, 2011 #4 BigAndy, are you usually rocket class (and very good with it)? If so I played with you before. Assuming your application is granted, welcome. Anzio server is where the action is at!
BigAndy, are you usually rocket class (and very good with it)? If so I played with you before. Assuming your application is granted, welcome. Anzio server is where the action is at!
S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 Feb 18, 2011 #6 Welcome to the awesomeness of the =(eGO)= DoD:s division